Monday, October 19, 2009

Race for the Cure

Week 4 ended just right. I did my program Saturday during the Race for the Cure. I finished in 40 minutes and raised $500! Not too bad, considering I thought it'd be atleast 45 minutes and $100. Anyway, Suge and Wildman were waiting for me at the end with a sign! How sweet is that?!?!!? Too sweet. Wildman ran the last couple yards with me to the end, also VERY sweet. All in all, I'm shocked I don't have shin pain, since that was just my 2nd time to run outside and after my outside run last time I had shin pain for 2 days. Anyway, so far so good. Don't get me wrong, it's not easy (last week I had to run after 8:00 p.m. twice!), but I like having a goal.

So, hello week 5- this should be interesting. I'll let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment