Friday, October 9, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I've got to get over this funk! I broke down today. What is wrong with me? I had a fantastic lunch with a friend I don't see often enough, and I still feel blah-blah-blah.

Maybe my last run for the week will change the way I feel. It's a perfectly pleasant fall and I'm ready to enjoy it! Apple cider and all.

I'm going to run/walk in the Race for the Cure next weekend. If you are interested in making a donation to my goal let me know. We all know someone that has been affected by Breast Cancer. I'm on a team organized by a friend whose Mom has Breast Cancer, but she's going to be there to WALK! Praise the Lord! I'm going to just run/walk my program for the day, so hopefully I won't be dead at the end. I ask Mom to come up so she and Sawyer can wait for me at the end with the wagon. I'll be sure to let you know how that goes...

Now, I'm going to go start enjoying this fall with a load of laundry. Wait, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment