Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Evidence

I keep meaning to post these pictures of the Race for the Cure. There's Wildman running the last few yards with me! And then there's me huffing and puffing to death. I still can't believe how cold it was. Anyway, here's the only evidence I have so far that I'm actually doing this whole thing. Man, I should have had Suge get a picture of the clock. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?

Anyway, hope all is going well with your latest challenge. My next challenge-well besides the lying thing, must be cutting back on the sweets. But I think I'll wait until after Halloween and use those few weeks between Halloween and Thanksgiving to fast =) I'll let you know how that goes...




1 comment:

  1. you look like a serious hardcore runner in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete