Sunday, September 27, 2009

8 weeks to go

I finished week 1 of the couch to 5K plan. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself. By my 3rd run it was easy to finish. Who knows how this week will go. I'm not even sure yet what the pace is this week. I'm just running with God on my side, right?!

I have to give a plug here for Uncle C's suggestion of running shoes. He knows his New Balance. I also have to say that this program has proven to be easy enough for even the biggest of non-runners. Check it out on www.coolrunning.com. But I have to say the very best part of the whole thing was finding a pod cast that has music and verbal cues. That makes my life sooooo much easier, no watching the clock!! I'll be sure to report back at the end of week 2. We'll see how it goes...

I may be singing a totally different tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment