Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chew on this...


It's a lot like nature. You can only have as many animals as the ecosystem can support and you can only have as many friends as you can tolerate the bitching of. --Randy K. Milholland

I don't think this applies to women, but it made me laugh first thing this morning. I've been struggling with a lot of things lately so pardon my absence. One is gossip. Once, I heard in a sermon, if you aren't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. This is true with gossip. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making things up about people, but what I'm doing is not containing the wildfire. What made me evaluate my problem? I realized one day I need to find better things to talk about. Why am I not lifting up God during all these conversations? Good question! I'm going to work on it! We'll see how that goes...

I'd love to hear your comments on this, I know it's a pretty touchy subject.


This picture is from May, long before potty training, but you can't deny how cute that little booty is in Thomas underwear!

2 comments:

  1. My confession regarding gossip, I hate to admit it but I love to pass on juicy gossip. I wish I was above that and should be as a Christian but for some reason I really get a thrill out of passing on shocking info. Maybe everyone does. I dont know but I'm gonna try and remember that phrase more about being part of the problem if you arent part of the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It cracks me up that your post says "Kyle said...

    I'm sure he'd appreciate that. But I'm also sure he loves passing on juicy gossip too!

    Thanks for the confession. Doesn't it feel good to get it off your chest?

    ReplyDelete