Sunday, September 20, 2009

I had a moment of weakness...


So I agreed to do the stupidest thing ever. Train to run a 5K. Yes, you heard me. I don't think I've ever run more than two miles ever in my life, ever. I'm not really sure what I thought would be different this time. I just knew I could use the distraction and the exercise.

We are going to use a training program called Couch to 5K in 9 weeks and that's exactly what I'll be doing. I've been out of exercise commission for about 2 months now. No, nothing is wrong, just a mini-vacay. So the shoes are on order and my ipod is ready. I hope I can do this. Say a little prayer for me over the next 9 weeks I'm gonna need it.

This is probably going to really cut into my dessert & coffee habit. Well, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment