Monday, February 1, 2010

Report on the month of January

So, I came up with my mileage goal for February since today is the 1st. I thought I'd try to do 20 miles this month. It's actually more than I did in January, but not too lofty. Actually if I ran 3.1 twice a week I'd meet this quite easily, but since I get bored at mile 2, I thought I'd push myself just a little this month. So 20 miles it is.

As for my other goals:

Mother: Still working on the raising of my voice, but getting a LOT better. Sawyer and I went to the Rodeo (although that's not entirely new, it's not something we get to do but once a year-so it counts).

Wife: Must work harder on these.

Financial: Took at step toward finding that advisor. Probably about to blow the whole spend less goal out of the water when we go to Vegas...

Spiritual: On track with my Bible reading. Haven't made a step toward finding a life group.

Fitness: Set my goal (see above). Have not lifted weights, that may be beginning in March. But, I am running a 5K in two weeks and have one penciled in for March.

Health: A+ Have taken my vitamin and flossed EVERY day!

Random: Have cleaned out Wildman's closet and my green cabinet in the kitchen. Working on friendships too!

I'd say I get a B for January. Confessing it to you like this will help!

How's it going for you?

(Pic is from Turkey Trot 5K, I don't think I posted QT's poster! Thanks again for your support.)

No comments:

Post a Comment