Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Wrap Up


Thinking of doing this wrap up on the month of February I was reminded that I'm another year older. When is it going to feel like I am an adult, not just a 17 year old stuffed into a family with a husband to care for and a child to look after? It seems weird to think I'm 30 something. When did this happen? The years have flown by, and all I can say is so far this year has been AWESOME! I've really been pushing myself to be a better me. Drum roll please...

I did my 20 miles this month although it nearly killed me (just kidding). But I was very unmotivated, one week I only ran 3 miles. Anyway... Next month 25 miles.

Mother: I must keep my voice raising in check. This one has been really hard, but I feel like I'm slipping. Gotta keep this one in mind. Wildman, Suge and I went to a spaygetti dinner after church last Sunday, that was a first!

Wife: Suge and I went to Vegas and while he spent lots of time learning, I spent lots of time having fun, but also lifting him up! This is going to be a great year for him and his business.

Financial: Still haven't made the appointment and here it is March, but we did find out that we don't have to PAY taxes this year. Thank goodness. That's a step in the right direction.

Spiritual: On track with my Bible reading. Suge did call regarding a life group that meets on Sunday nights. I hope we go this week.

Fitness: I lifted weights once this month and couldn't move my arms for days! I better step it up, it's almost spring! Met my running goal. I'm running a 5K on the 20th and ran one on Feb. 13th too.

Health: Still an A+. Also have Wildman flossing every day too!

Random: Cleaned out the cabinet under my bathroom sink. Working on friendships too!

I think maybe I should get a B++ for February. Especially since I ran that 5K and since I convinced Suge to run it too (see pic).

I hope your year is going just as well.

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment