Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanks on Thanksgiving

Well friends I did it. I ran the race on Thanksgiving Day and never had to walk or stop! Can you believe it? After I'm finished with this post I am going to look back at week 1 and see how far I've come. My time was 34:30, which is not fantastic but it's alright with me. QT and her man came in to town to show support, she's been such a motivator. Suge and Wildman came out to cheer me in too. I'll post pics soon.

We had such a great relaxing Thanksgiving. The #1 reason it's my favorite holiday!

On to Christmas though...

The Christmas parade was last night and it was great! The kids enjoyed themselves even if it was FREEZING! It made it feel like Christmas ****

In other news, 12 years ago today Suge and I had our first date (what we mark as the beginning of our relationship, anyway). It was the beginning of 12 happy years together. Love you Suge, hope there's many, many more!

I'm just busy loving life. How 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment