Monday, December 21, 2009

3 years old...


We celebrated Wild Man's birthday on Saturday. I have to say that having a December birthday is a lot harder for the parents than the child. Every child invited to the party showed up to celebrate--in my house. That's the hard part. If it were May or even October we could attempt to have a wonderful OUTdoor celebration. But it is absolutely not happening in December. (Unless of course we move to FL, which by the way is not such a bad idea) Anyway, it was a huge success. He is very into dinosaurs right, hence the theme. The cake was a stegasarus, and it couldn't have been cuter! If you ever need a cake lady, I've got her number.

Yesterday after church we headed to my grandparent's house for our first Christmas gathering. It was pretty uneventful as far as family functions go. We had a fabulous dinner! Have I ever told you how much I LOVE HAM! Well, I do. Wild Man got his 2nd scooter of the weekend, and he's becoming quite the pro. But it's a good thing it came with a helment and knee/elbow pads because we'll need them!

Suge and I are headed way down south the day after Christmas to enjoy some time with friends at the beach. I think it's well deserved US time. I can't wait.

And I'm going to get to posting those pictures soon. I promise... (Picture posted! Wildman in the dino dig!)

No comments:

Post a Comment