Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012

I am already so tired of hearing New Year, New You. Aren't you?

But...if we are going to talk about new year resolutions let me suggest a book, 52 Small Changes, One Year to a Happier, Healthier You, written by Brett Blumenthal. So far I've really enjoyed it. I have to say, if all I stick to by reading this book is drinking more water, than so be it. It was worth the download.

A couple of years ago about this time Suge and I took a trip to Boston, to clear our minds OR to order room service and stay in bed and watch t.v. YOU DECIDE. Anyway, it snowed about 9" while we were there and was absolutely wonderful. It was amazing how the city just kept going and so did we. We hiked that city up one side and down the other, in the snow and freezing temps. It was heaven.

Here's hoping for a few snow days around these parts this year!

Happy New Year!

-Mama Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment