Thursday, March 18, 2010

And she's back...

10 days later and the funk is over. What I have done in the meantime:

I have run, had my hair colored, been a concert goer, had dinner with friends, shopped with Mom and Step-Mom, attended church, life group, and a book fair, and plenty other boring Mom/Wife-like things that I know you couldn't care less about.

I'm looking forward to a 5K on Saturday, since Mom, Uncle C and Sweetheart are all joining in. I think a friend from high school is running it too. I can honestly say that I will NEVER be able to run the whole thing, my running has all of the sudden gone to pot, but I'm excited none the less. It'll be fun.

I think the sun is going to come out today, that always makes for a better mood. When we left the house this morning everyONE was in a good mood. Do you know how few times that has EVER happened? I will cherish the day...




No comments:

Post a Comment