Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Change of Focus

So, I sent a blog post link to a couple of friends and it has already sparked some serious talk AND action. The essence of the blog was this:

“Stop feeding what you want to die and starving what you want to live.”

That quote alone hit home in so many areas of my life, it's just not funny. So Sweetheart decided she was going to deactivate her fb account for 1 week and see how it changed her week and she ask me to join in. So I did. And so far so good. I read my Bible last night and appear to be ahead of schedule. I also spent some quality time with Suge last night AND I also appear to be getting some work done today. It's a WIN WIN for all involved.

If you want to read the blog post just see the post
from 1/19 on brandi & boys ----->


Good luck on your refocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment